What are your New Years Resolutions for 2016?
My Resolutions for 2015 were:
1. Get pregnant
2. Make more of an effort to have more friends (don’t laugh)
3. Read more
And guess what??? I accomplished all three! Woohoo! I honestly have made and reconnected with more friends in the last 7 months as a coach than I have in years! It has been such a BLESSING to be surrounded by positive friends!
I also NEVER used to read! Now, I read or listen to personal development everyday and it has made me so much more aware of my POTENTIAL and my ability to DREAM BIG!
I never used to dream big, but now I have the opportunity through coaching! I am SO EXCITED for 2016 and I KNOW without a doubt I WILL accomplish these goals!
My 2016 Goals as a Team Beachbody Coach:
1. Work once a month as a nurse so I can be HOME with my family!
2. Pay off my student loans in full
3. Pay the hospital bill for our baby coming in April in full
4. Earn $1,000 a week to put in savings, go on vacations, help our families, and remodel our kitchen
5. I am excited to continue to lead my coaches and help them every step of the way to INCREDIBLE SUCCESS in 2016! I WILL be a solid 3 Star Diamond Premiere Coach by this time next year.
What do you DREAM about doing? Make it happen!